Monday, December 3, 2012

Half way there!! (part 1 of 2)

Ni sa Bula Vinaka noqu matavuvale!!

I am sooo exhausted right now. I have never been so busy and stressed in my life, but it has all been going so amazing!!! Definitely one of the favorite weeks of my mission so far, it is not over yet though. We still have meetings the next 3 days with Elder Hamula, he is in the first quorum of the seventy and the president of the south Pacific. We are actually about to leave with President Klingler to fly over to Nadi. We put 2 of the zones on the bus this morning to head over there. We are flying over there this morning and then flying back tonight after the meetings. Then doing the same meeting again on this side with the other 2 zones. We have been going NON STOP for the past few days, but it is paying off for sure. I sent you guys a package this week so keep an eye out for it in the mail. I don't have much time but I will try to write about as much as possible. I might try to get back on tonight when we get back because I want to send some pictures and I forgot my camera.

Well the first highlight of the week was that I got to go to the temple with the Bavoros!! It was so amazing. There was a ton of people from the Naulu ward there so it was way fun to see all of them as well. Elder Ikafanga made it there in time to come to the sealing too with us so that was way awesome. They are such amazing people. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to teach them and be with them when they were baptized and now to have gone with them through the temple. It was such an amazing feeling to see them go through the temple and be sealed and have that next step of blessings of this gospel in their lives. I really wish I would have had some more time to talk to them after but I will be able to see them again. What a blessing.

On Friday we had the zone leader council and that was really good. We have so many amazing leaders right now in the mission and it is really helping the mission do so awesome. We are over 500 baptisms on the year for Fiji!!! That is a record... And just wait until next year when we are supposed to have 150 missionaries here instead of 80 haha I am so glad that I still have time left to get to see a lot of that growth and progression here. We also got to be with President to set apart a kid that is going on his mission to Ghana. It is actually Epeli the kid from Savusavu so I know him really well. It really made me think how cool it is and how big of a blessing it is that I have the priesthood authority to stand in the circle to set someone apart as a missionary. I am super excited for him.

Well President just came over here to the office and we need to go help him move some stuff and then we are going to be off to the airport so I still have a ton to talk about so I will try to get back on here tonight. Au lomani kemudou!!!

Loloma, Elder Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment