Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bula Vinaka from Fiji


Bula Vinaka na noqu matavuvale!

Well I made it! It was a long journey haha a ten and a half hour flight and then a four and a half hour bus ride that seemed even longer than the flight. haha The mission house is awesome. It is so nice. It is in the same complex as the temple. I dont have very much time to write because we have a lot of stuff we have to do but I will write you all about it next time I get to e mail. It is beautiful here!! I took some good pictures from the bus haha we should find out what areas we are going to get sent to tonight, all the Elders that are here in the office right now said we are so lucky because all of the ones we have a chance to get sent to are all way cool areas. Most of them are out in the bush which is awesome haha Alright well I better get back to work. Hopefully I can send some pictures on my next Email. It was awesome talking to you guys last night. Hope everything is going awesome for you guys! AU LOMANI KEMUDOU!!


Lomana, Elder Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment